COVID-19 City Hall Update
In response to Governor Brown’s Executive Order, the City is taking steps to help slow the transmission of the coronavirus and ensure the safety of our community.
COVID-19 Precautions and Service Changes
As a precaution to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- All public meetings of the City of Yamhill are cancelled for the month of March.
- The next meeting of the City Council is Wednesday, April 8 at 7 p.m.
- City Hall will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- Citizens are encouraged to use Pay-By-Phone, or the City’s door-drop to make utility payments.
- If personal contact with City staff is necessary, appointments can be scheduled by calling (503) 662-3511.
- March utility service shut-offs will be discontinued due to non-payment for individuals affected by COVID-19 (illness, job interruption, quarantine).
Please utilize the https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19 information for news and information.
Now is a good time to check in with your neighbors, especially those who are most at-risk; and ensure they have what they need to stay safe and secure.
This is a rapidly changing situation. Please check the City’s home page regularly for updates.