The Yamhill City Council meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7:00pm.
The Yamhill City Council members are elected city officials and serve as unpaid volunteers for the City. Yamhill City Council consists of 4 Council members and 1 Mayor.
- The current Council is:
- Mayor Yvette Potter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Council President Kay Echauri C/O email@example.com
- Councilor Tim Askey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councilor Marci Hedin email@example.com
- Councilor Shea Corrigan firstname.lastname@example.org
CITY OF YAMHILL- CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, April 12, 2023 @ 7:00 P.M.
Yamhill City Hall
205 S Maple Street
PO Box 9
Yamhill OR 97148
Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm
(503) 662-4589 Fax